Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Searchlight 101

Since Saturday, I have been in Gainesville, GA spending time with my squad and A-squad for something called Project Searchlight.  PSL has been so great!  I have learned so many things in this last 3 days about what God is calling me to for the future and I can't wait!  It's going to be sooo good!

Some things that God has been doing:

  • My lung is HEaled!
  • I was told that I possess something that others don't have.  We are all lights, but for some reason I stand out in a crowd.
  • Potentially opening up an orphanage?
  • Potentially opening up a Bible School within that orphanage?
So these are just some thoughts currently and I know they aren't fully together, but...God is working in some HUGE ways and this week has been challenging in asking me to step out of what I currently know.  But, it's also empowered me to step up and encourage others who don't know anything about their dreams to start looking at their passions and to start "dreaming."

No comments:

Post a Comment